CUSPE Communications provides a platform for articles on a range of science policy issues. Submissions are open to any member affiliated with the University – undergraduate, postgraduate, visitor, or staff. If you are interested in contributing to CUSPE Communications please read the information below and submit a title for your proposed article. Submission, review, and publication occur on a rolling basis throughout the year.
[contact-form-7 id=”2843″ title=”Article submission”]
Feature articles can be submitted on any topic at the intersection of science and public policy:
- Editorial pieces – evaluate or offer critique regarding a topic in science policy
- Policy briefs – summarize the key problems for policy makers in an area and propose solutions
- Research reviews – discuss new developments in a field and their potential impacts on policy
- Policy debates – outline a science policy debate and argue for a specific position
- Science policy interviews – document an interview and the surrounding science policy topic
Feature articles are 1000-2000 words total. Additional guidelines will be provided following title submissions. Titles are reviewed on a rolling basis throughout the year. Following article submission you will work closely with a member of the CUSPE editorial staff throughout the review and editing process. Please contact email@example.com for more information or if you would like to discuss an idea for an article prior to submission.