CUSPE Communications provides a platform for articles on any theme in the intersection of science and public policy.
We welcome submissions from anyone affiliated with the University – undergraduate, postgraduate, visitor, or staff. If accepted, your piece will be published in the CUSPE website, as well as in the institutional repository of the University of Cambridge.
Feature articles are 1000-2000 words in total. Here are some possible formats:
- Editorial pieces – evaluate or offer critique regarding a topic in science policy
- Policy briefs – summarize the key problems for policy makers in an area and propose solutions
- Research reviews – discuss new developments in a field and their potential impacts on policy
- Policy debates – outline a science policy debate and argue for a specific position
- Science policy interviews – document an interview and the surrounding science policy topic
If you are interested in contributing to CUSPE Communications, please submit a title for your proposed article. Additional guidelines will be provided following title submissions.
Submission reviews and publications occur on a rolling basis throughout the year. Following article submission, you will work closely with a member of the CUSPE editorial staff throughout the review and editing process.
Please contact publications @ cuspe . org if you have any questions, or if you would like to discuss an idea for an article prior to submission.