CUSPE, the Cambridge University Science and Policy Exchange, is an organisation run by and for early career researchers. Our main goal is to build stronger links between our members and government policy makers.
Founded in 2012, the society strives to support young scientists who wish to influence policy from within the research environment, or to pursue directly a career with the governments of the UK or European Union. CUSPE attracts academics from a wide array of disciplines, all of whom have a desire to understand how their own research, or science more generally, fits within a broader policy context.
Latest news and publications:
- CJSP Volume 2 Issue 2
- CJSP Volume 2 Issue 1
- Workshop: The future of food security in the UK: balancing short and long-term policy
- Lecture: COVID-19 impact on Cities: lessons from post-lockdown Beijing
- Lecture: The Policy of Antimicrobial Resistance: Behind the Scenes at the Independent Review on AMR
- Lecture: Comparing outbreaks: The policy response to COVID19 and Ebola
- Workshop: Science for Policy – Policy for Science
- Policy Challenges: CUSPE Policy Challenge Launch Party 2021