CUSPE, the Cambridge University Science and Policy Exchange, is an organisation run by – and for – early career researchers. Our aim is to build stronger links between our members and government policy makers.
Found in 2012, the society strives to support young scientists who wish either to influence policy from within the research environment, or to pursue directly a career with the governments of the UK or European Union. CUSPE attracts academics from a wide array of disciplines, all of whom have a desire to understand how their own research, or science more generally, fits within a broader policy context.
Latest news and publications:
- EVENT: Research for Real Policy Change in Cambridgeshire
- LECTURE: Human utopia – how to transform cities for tomorrow
- WORKSHOP – Writing for government: tips from an expert
- WORKSHOP: Introduction to UK Parliament for Scientists
- CUSPE Communications – Special Issue 2017/18
- CUSPE 2018 Kick-Off Event
- LECTURE: Policymaking during health crises
- WORKSHOP: The role of scientific advice in crisis response