CUSPE, the Cambridge University Science and Policy Exchange, is an organisation run by and for early career researchers. Our main goal is to build stronger links between our members and government policy makers.
Founded in 2012, the society strives to support young scientists who wish to influence policy from within the research environment, or to pursue directly a career with the governments of the UK or European Union. CUSPE attracts academics from a wide array of disciplines, all of whom have a desire to understand how their own research, or science more generally, fits within a broader policy context.
Latest news and publications:
- Horizon Scanning Workshop with Rafael Ramírez (October 21, 2020)
- CJSP: Vol 1 Issue 1 – 2020
- Writing for CUSPE
- Join the CUSPE Team! (Applications for 2020-2021 have now closed)
- Horizons 2030 Project
- Science & Policy for a Sustainable Future: Insights for Environment, Technology, and Medicine
- Lecture: Science for policy under complex and uncertain conditions
- Applications reopen to join the CUSPE 2019/2020 Committee