CUSPE, the Cambridge University Science and Policy Exchange, is an organisation run by and for early career researchers. Our main goal is to build stronger links between our members and government policy makers.
Founded in 2012, the society strives to support young scientists who wish to influence policy from within the research environment, or to pursue directly a career with the governments of the UK or European Union. CUSPE attracts academics from a wide array of disciplines, all of whom have a desire to understand how their own research, or science more generally, fits within a broader policy context.
Latest news and publications:
- Public Health in the Developing World: Tackling Vector-Borne Diseases
- LECTURE: How do you shape Policy for Science? (28 March 2019)
- Cambridge Science and Policy Forum (24 April 2019)
- GET INVOLVED: 2019 Cambridge Policy Challenges (Launch: 7 March 2019)
- EXTERNAL EVENT – CSaP Annual Lecture (4 March 2019)
- WORKSHOP: Careers in Science and Policy (6 March 2019)
- EVENT: Research for Real Policy Change in Cambridgeshire (7 March 2019)
- LECTURE: Human utopia – how to transform cities for tomorrow (28 February 2019)